Funding for initiatives and associations
City of Graz
Integration The City of Graz's Integration Department supports projects and measures in the area of migration and integration.
- The integration strategy and funding guidelines of the City of Graz form the basis for funding from the Integration Department. Read this carefully and refer to it in your application!
- Personal contact: Behind every sponsor are people who are interested in the topics and associations!
- Introduce yourself and your project idea, ask questions directly to the integration department and keep in touch!
Dates and deadlines
You can submit your application at any time.
Information and contact: https://www.graz.at/cms/beitrag/10339989/9914876/Foerderungen_des_Integrationsreferats.html
State of Styria
Integration and Diversity
Projects are funded on the topics
- of promoting the understanding of democracy, human rights awareness and civil courage.
- Reducing discrimination
- Preventing extremism and radicalisation.
- Supporting regional and local integration through bundling and strengthening know-how and through municipal integration initiatives.
- Strengthening relevant knowledge and confidence in action among multipliers and key players.
The funding is based on the “Charter of Living Together in Diversity.” Take a look at them and refer to them in your application!
Dates and deadlines: September 30 for next year
Information and contact: https://www.soziales.steiermark.at/cms/ziel/131663389/DE/
State of Styria
Women and equality Funded is the implementation of projects relevant to women and equality
basis of funding is, among other things, the Styrian gender equality strategy and the associated action plan. Review them and refer to them in your application!
Dates and deadlines: You can submit four times a year
Information and contact: https://www.verwaltung.steiermark.at/cms/beitrag/11684625/104132566
State of Styria
Cultural and artistic projects in the areas of visual arts, new media and architecture are funded
Show yourself in a creative way! Sponsors want to be able to imagine what you are up to artistically and thus achieve!
Seek personal contact with the funding agency. Don't be afraid to ask.
Dates and deadlines: You can submit online at any time.
Information and contact: https://www.kultur.steiermark.at/cms/ziel/166340854/DE/
Austrian Development Agency
Your association is also active in development education or cultural outreach?
ADA supports projects that address issues of international justice and the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Take a look at the additional links on the ADA homepage.
- Sign up for the ADA newsletter to stay up to date! https://www.entwicklung.at/mediathek/newsletter
- Information and contact: https://www.entwicklung.at/ada/entwicklungspolitische-kommunikation-bildung-in-oesterreich/
Dates and deadlines: May 4, 2022
- Registration as an association required
- Financially “stable” over several years (economically sound)
- experience in the area of financing
- Registration in the European Commission's participant portal
- Good European partnerships à always better or partly necessary
- Multi-year projects, not individual activities or events
- Sometimes complicated BUT not rocket science
- Most project financing requires partial self-financing or co-financing of 10-50%.
CERV — Citizens, Equality, Rights and Values
Four areas are promoted here: 1. Equality, rights and gender equality:
promoting rights, non-discrimination, equality (including equality between women and men) and promoting gender and non-discrimination mainstreaming 2. Citizen engagement and participation:
promoting citizens' engagement and participation in the democratic life of the Union, the exchange between citizens of the various Member States and raising awareness of the common European history.
3. Combating violence, including gender-based violence and violence against children
4. “Union values — protecting and promoting Union values”
- Sign up for the CERV newsletter. This will keep you informed about calls, appointments and deadlines as well as useful webinars!
Dates and deadlines:
The various topics each have different deadlines for project submission. Find out more on the homepage or via the newsletter.
Department for Integration
Currently, no submissions are possible.
We'll keep you up to date!
Information and contact: https://www.bundeskanzleramt.gv.at/agenda/integration/projektfoerderung/nationale-integrationsfoerderung.html