What can I find in my profile?
What can I find under my profile
Under your profile, you'll find information about yourself and your behavior on the platform. This information is publicly available. The
following are displayed:
- Account information: Publicly visible name, abbreviation, profile picture (if available), website link (if available) and a description text (if available).
- Topics: In the settings, you can select topics that you are particularly interested in. In this tab, you will then see all relevant information on this topic.
- My activity: shows where you've posted posts everywhere
- Follow me: list of users, processes, suggestions, events, etc. that you are following .
- Followers: List of users who follow you
- Groups: List of groups you belong to You
can subscribe to an entire process, or subscribe specifically to a suggestion you'd like to follow over time, a meeting you'd like to attend, or updates for other users. Notifications will be adjusted in accordance with the selections made.
You can adjust this information in your profile or under the “Settings” menu item.
Here you have access to the following settings:
- Account: allows you to edit your publicly visible name, abbreviation, email address, a link to your personal page, a description of yourself, and your password.
- Notification settings: the area where it is possible to activate or deactivate email notifications related to platform notifications and to subscribe or unsubscribe from the newsletter.
- Topics: Allows you to specify interests to customize the experience on the platform.
- My data: gives you the option to download all of your data that you've generated by using the platform.
- Delete your account.