Information about data protection
What does the platform store about me?
The data can be divided into two types:
Your personal data: This data includes your personal information, such as your email address or password. This data is stored in encrypted form. Passwords are never visible from outside.
Your generated content: This data includes all data that you generate through your use of the platform. This includes, for example, your ideas or your comments. These are visible.
- Sign in to the platform.
- In the top-right menu, click on your name and select “Settings.”
- Click on “My Information.”
- Click on “Request data.”
- The platform will confirm your email delivery .
- Once you've received it, open the email attachment.
- The associated .ZIP file is heavily encrypted and can only be loaded with open-source unpacking software. 7-Zip (for Windows) Keka (for macOS) or PeaZip (for Linux) to open the file. Enter the password in the email to open the file.