Information about data protection
General terms and conditions
Südwind Association for Development Policy and Global Justice Headquarters: Laudongasse 40, A-1080 Vienna, tel: +43 1 405 55 15 — 0, email@example.com
operates the platform “graz-common-gestalten.at”. The company guarantees the confidentiality of the processing of personal data and the implementation of technical and organizational measures that ensure their security in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and applicable data protection laws.
Users: Account, data, content
Users are natural and legal persons who are interested in content on “graz-common-gestalten.at”, read, comment on, like or write their own contributions. There are three levels of users:
- Without registration: Users can freely and anonymously access the “graz-common-gestalten.at” platform and move around on it while reading. All public content on the platform can be read by anyone.
- Registration is always required in order to be able to comment on or like posts from others.
- For certain functions, such as voting, it may be necessary that the user identity must first be verified once.
Anyone who registers on the platform receives an account. This requires a name/pseudonym, a username/nickname, an email address and a password. Users have provided us with data about themselves voluntarily and we process this data on the basis of their consent for
A profile picture and further information can be added to the account, which is then visible to all users. The email address used for registration is not visible on the platform.
An account can be deleted independently at any time in the profile settings. As a result, all stored personal data, including profile picture and other information in the profile, will be irrevocably deleted. The content generated through the use of the platform (comments, suggestions, answers to surveys, etc.) remains anonymous for the purpose of transparency and comprehensibility of the participation processes. This data is assigned to an anonymous account.
Re-participation on the platform is only possible after a new registration.
If you have any questions or need help deleting your data, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data is recorded in your own account and can be edited via the profile settings. This data includes information such as email address or password. This data is stored in encrypted form. They can never be seen from outside.
Users generate content on “graz-common-gestalten.at” by participating. This content includes comments, suggestions, answers to surveys, etc. The following conditions apply to this content
- : Public: In principle, this content concerns public topics and is therefore publicly available.
- Publication or distribution of content: The content created by users may be published by the project managers on the “graz-common-gestalten.at” platform and through other means that the project managers consider appropriate, e.g. to publicize this platform (e.g. in a media release).
- User-generated content is not deleted, but may be assigned to an anonymous account (see above).
- Intellectual property: Unless otherwise stated, the content protected by intellectual property rights is subject to the Creative Commons - Recommendation - Share Alike (CC-BY-SA 4.0) license (External link) (External link) Access
their own data
Users can export to their account at any time their data. The export includes all data associated with an account (personal data and generated content). This provides transparency as to which data is collected and stored by the platform.
For the data export, a password-protected compressed file is created for download. Users will receive the download link and password via email. Since this is sensitive data, the data is encrypted and can only be opened with open source compression software (7-Zip (Windows), KUKA (Mac OS) or PeaZip (Linux).
The following rules apply on the platform:
- Give constructive feedback.
- Show alternatives.
- Maintain mutual respect.
- Don't use racist, anti-Semitic, sexist, or otherwise discriminatory statements.
- Don't use misinformation (“fake news”).
All users are responsible for the correct use of the platform and for the legality of the content and the opinions shared. All participants can report rule violations. The content in question can be reported by dialing the small flag icon or by e-mail (email@example.com). The Co-Design Participation Office reviews the report and, if necessary, takes necessary legal action.
- making the generated content invisible .